Job 22:28 NKJ says if we declare a thing it will be established for us and Romans 4:17 NIV talks about our God who gives life to the dead and calls things that are not as though they were. Therefore we declare the following:
- Our church is a praying church! We understand that nothing happens without prayer. God has asked us to pray without ceasing. We pray before we do anything. We listen for God’s answers and we follow His leading not our own agenda.
- We know the enemy has those praying against us. We take God’s authority to put the enemy under our feet. As Jesus did, we use Scripture to defeat the devil. No weapon formed against us will prosper and every tongue that rises against us in judgment, we will condemn. We declare that angels are surrounding us, our loved ones, our possessions, and our church, and we declare the blood of Jesus over us.
- We understand that the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but are mighty to the pulling down of strongholds. We are not fighting individuals (flesh and blood) but against principalities and powers and against rulers of darkness of this age and against spiritual wickedness in high places. We overcome the enemy by the blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony.
- Our prayer groups are growing. Our vitality is increasing. Our churches’ financial needs are being met. Our families are being healed and united. Our efforts are flourishing. Our praise, prayers and thankfulness are reaching the heavens. We are doing what God has asked us to do and we are receiving His promises.
- Thank you Lord for your love and faithfulness!
I Thessalonians 5:17, Isaiah 54:17, 2 Chronicles 10:4,
Ephesians 6:12, Revelation 12:11
DLH – August 10, 2011