One day I asked God what it meant for us to be seated with Christ in heavenly places as described in Ephesians 2:6. The following are the answers that I received.
- We see things from His perspective.
- We see His answers and methods to solve the problems that we face.
- We are above the fray, not in the midst of it.
- We have peace regardless of our circumstances.
- We feel one with God and know it is His wisdom and power working, not ours.
- We feel closeness with God – His helper in Kingdom business.
- We know we are doing His will, because it agrees with Scripture and we hear His clear direction.
- We feel free, yet directed, no guilt or shame.
- We are hopeful and don’t let the world and circumstances depress us.
- We know that we are under God’s grace, love and care and that He will never leave us or forsake us.
DLH – August 23, 2014